Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

Elegance in Violence League

Go down 
+6
-[.Diesel.]-
Zeta35
Original
GuNn3R
^Red-;-
R!$kX
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R!$kX
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
R!$kX

Elegance in Violence League Empty
PostSubject: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi folks, i was searching for clans who are active in these days, there not so much tho, so i looking in Battletracker and i found your clan to be a good choice to be part of this league, without any delay, here is the details, i hope youre interested

Elegance in Violence League Finaleivleague

By this organization, we hope to give renewed motivation for old players/clans, even for new players, wich we think is falling.
With this league we mainly want to create/reacreate relationships for the upcoming future.
And at the same time we expect the participating teams play for fun.
But we also want players look at this version with respect and think of this community as reliable one

All hand-picked clans can now register for this league, but before that you should read the Regulations
(the regulations mentioned is just to give a a general idea, therefore, dont expect to be very strict)

If you agree with the regulations, you can register your clan: Team Registration

We are also able to accept other servers for the event, if you are willing to set it up then go Server Registration

An important step has to be made, and we would like you to vote for wich and how many maps will be played in this league. Go here to vote: Maps Count and League Maps

NOTE: All players of participating teams have to be registred in our site
Back to top Go down
http://www.eleganceinviolence.tk
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Hmmm.... IDK
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Im always down for league play.. let me catch up on the reading

plus our AA game could do nothing but benefit from it. I applaud your efforts for this

Which of us would be down for this? I would be willing to do it if we have enough of us participate.
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:23 pm

i wold love to but time and day will have to be good week days 6:00 PM and week ends 10:00 AM to what ever time needed im open boya
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 pm

A league hosted on a Zetaboard forum. Seems pretty legit -_-.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

im up for it Smile
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 pm

cool we should register on their site and look into it more.
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm down. Like GuNn3R said... its not like it'll hurt AA. Besides even if it fails big time, atleast we tried ya know? Cool
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:11 pm

-[.Diesel.]- wrote:
I'm down. Like GuNn3R said... its not like it'll hurt AA. Besides even if it fails big time, atleast we tried ya know? Cool

I dont think we would fail ^^
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 pm

I don't mean us as a team... but this new league failing. Wink
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 pm

ohh, tru lol, never even heard of these guys must be new
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah, me either... but maybe someone new is just watch we need? Guess we'll see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Oh and R!$kX, invite WCS, 3rdID, TNT, and OTHG lmao... but for cereal, please do.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 pm

-[.Diesel.]- wrote:
Oh and R!$kX, invite WCS, 3rdID, TNT, and OTHG lmao... but for cereal, please do.

LOL 3rdID!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am

No real teams will join. Maybe 6 pub teams will sign up. The league will experience technical difficulties. Accusations of hacks will be made. No anti-cheat system will be offered. The rules will be skewed by inexperienced admins.

I say we join and win as a joke.
Back to top Go down
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
.nuF!

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 am

Lol they aren't new Razz, the reason you don't know them is because they are Euros.
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^STALKER-;-

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 pm

i myself would like to get in the WWIG tournements.but i will play in the new 1 if im around and needed.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm

.d!$$z wrote:
Lol they aren't new Razz, the reason you don't know them is because they are Euros.

Prepare your EURO LAG SHEILDS!!!
Back to top Go down
Ru$tY.
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi,

I'm part of the -=e!V].^ clan and help them to organize this event.

To prevent misunderstandings, this league is not like TWL, ESL, Euro Domination or any other serious league.
This league is different. Based on fun, nothing too serious, a organized way to have some CB on regular base. To get some actions besides pub gaming. Besides that, the success depends a lot on the participating teams, the league may be hosted by us but the match organization is up to the teams and it depends really a lot on matureness and fair sportsmanship.

I know other clans tried to do something similar like this before too, I can understand the scepticism.
There is no comparison to any other official league, we know that and it's definitely not our intention anyways.
Like I already said above, it about fun and to get some action besides pub gaming.

About the server lag. Like I said this league is different.
Every team plays against each other 2 times on each map.
In one of those matches one team will be the home team the other team the visitors and vice versa.
The home team has always server choice and can chose on which side they want play first.
In other words every team/clan has the same chances and can play under there prefered conditions. Which I think makes it interesting.

I suggest anyone here who have doubts or questions, visit us and read the League Regulations for more info.

Last edited by Ru$tY. on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

thanks rusty for posting.

I was on your site looking into the rules etc, and I knew it wasn't going to be like a TWL or CAL, on your website I was simply stating that most of us have in the past been on both leagues. Your matches that you are organizing are pretty cool though and sound fun. Some of us are looking forward to something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ru$tY.
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Quote :
on your website I was simply stating that most of us have in the past been on both leagues
Yeah I know, trust me I was glad to hear that.

I played leagues in the past too so thats why I said I can understand the scepticism. It's just natural.

When you guys have discussed everythig in your private section, register your team for the league.

In case you guys are participating, then there is only one clan left and we can start this.
We are already talking with other clans, if possible, maybe we go with 6 clans.

By the way there are polls open to decide the maps and the amount of maps we are going to play, which influences a lot how long the league will last, not only the team count.
We decided to let this chose by the people who are participating but if you guys have any suggestions regarding to this, just let us know, we are open minded for everything.

Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Even if just for fun, I'm down. Organized competition on any level is generally better then pub'n.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 am

alright, so let me know if I am missing anyone:

GuNn3R
Dizz
Buck
Diesel
Stalker
Jabroni
zeta

Lets make sure we register with that website and I will register the team, unless someone else wants to register the team which I am ok with, just have to make sure to periodically check it.
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 pm

fukin killer team.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm

-M]A[S-Jabroni101 wrote:
fukin killer team.

fuck yeah it is, once you register with the site, we need a minimum of four for the team, and the rest can be back up. once they kick it off we will post the matches accordingly and whoever can make it will game it. if for some reason more of us are on, then I dont mind hopping off etc to let someone else do it.. It sounds like its going to be a fun one.

Only thing I am worried about is going to be the possibility of euro lag if matches are played on those servers. I will register ours as well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elegance in Violence League   Elegance in Violence League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elegance in Violence League
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Game Talk :: AA2-
Jump to: