Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!

Go down 
+2
GuNn3R
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Empty
PostSubject: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm

yeah, i had seen that earlier when junk made a post about it. But without the support the game was already running rampid with hackers and now its not even fun anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
Warrior.wS
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
Warrior.wS

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 pm

I cant get that deploy to work...idk why..something to do with my laptop having 64 bit i think
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm

yeah, ive been hearing its a pain in the ass.. people have given the effort a thumbs up, but other than that just moving on Smile

sucks it was a fun game while it lasted
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 pm

yea AA was a big part of my gaming life but sad to say its time to move on it died out and yet there trying to get it back up. i dont see the point ACI wont be much help anymore iv seen in the AON PM Fourms that they have dropped all A/C In AA2 so all hackers are welcome to hack and run a muck it wont be fun and half the players cry to much.....

Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 am

the majority of the old school gamers that used to be on a lot have moved on as well...
Back to top Go down
Warrior.wS
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
Warrior.wS

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Old Gamers....Pffft fuck that...If there is a chance to play AA again...I want it...I'll play by my self.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:12 pm

thats just cuz you sucked lmao
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 pm

hahahaha BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:48 am

Ouch. Lol
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:19 pm

plus we know you play with yourself war...haha
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm

and in a dirty way ....
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:54 am

AON & ACI scripts can be back online @ the server, also they made a new program for cheaters... don't know how it really works but I heard it works, you all can read it on the forum of www.aa25.org Smile
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 pm

hmm heres from the ACI posts

AA2.5 assist as of now actually gets you banned if you use the honor mod, now a moot point.

If your talking about the ability to replace the authentication system, no.

-Fragnader
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm

hahaha this is funny shit
Back to top Go down
Warrior.wS
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
Warrior.wS

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Whatever..I wash my balls every day, but sometimes I dont wash my hands before I wsh my balls...pfft its all soap and water anyway like I said...What Ever.

BTW..I got AA working. had something to do with the my windows username and my app folder name with the carrot ^ in (^W^) but figured it out today. and I dont suck at AA..use to be good on my desktop...Gunner knows back in the day, I use to pown all yall..then I went to laptop and fell off.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 am

lol... i may want to try it..
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm

There are running a new AC best from the best and they are trying to run it still better by updating it. Also there is something running from Hackhunters community and there are some another stuff running on 25Assist to make at soo clean as they can.

Also the have made a Cheaterslist...

This game is getting back people!

Also new tournaments started by TWL and WOGL.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm

really? thats pretty cool that they are still putting all the effort in it. I think its only a matter of time honestly, I saw that there were only 48 players on a few days ago. I had war and them stop by on the teamspeak.

i like that they are running hack hunter software Smile
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm

yeah 48 players are mostly on nights i mean mostly players are from EU.

you can check the AA2 activity on this link: http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOTrackerStats

just few min ago where 184 people online...

everyone is trying to bring this game back online by inviting old clans back to AA2 and also by starting legue's
Back to top Go down
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
.nuF!

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 pm

As far as AA goes, people are loosing interest at least from my point of view.

- AA2.5:
* I'm just curious to see how many of those "active" members are "dummies" or "fr boosters" w/e you want to call them.
* The developer (Johnny) left the project in other words you'll have no or hardly any new content which as far as I can tell from all the bs drama on the forums people are bitching/craving about. So in all population may grow for a while but it will stagnate and decrease in due time.

- AA3.x:
* Is losing players, as bugs from the first release have found there way back into the latest patch + they still have the coming soon tags in training rofl kind of embarrassing if you know the game has been released for 3 years and developed for the last 5 years.

I could add more bullets but I don't feel like it.

That being said I'll crawl back into my hole. silent
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Dissz i fucking LOVE you BRO!!!!

.d!$$z wrote:
As far as AA goes, people are loosing interest at least from my point of view.

- AA2.5:
* I'm just curious to see how many of those "active" members are "dummies" or "fr boosters" w/e you want to call them.
* The developer (Johnny) left the project in other words you'll have no or hardly any new content which as far as I can tell from all the bs drama on the forums people are bitching/craving about. So in all population may grow for a while but it will stagnate and decrease in due time.

- AA3.x:
* Is losing players, as bugs from the first release have found there way back into the latest patch + they still have the coming soon tags in training rofl kind of embarrassing if you know the game has been released for 3 years and developed for the last 5 years.

I could add more bullets but I don't feel like it.

That being said I'll crawl back into my hole. silent
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

why you love him? you don't want to play anymore AA? ok fine, play tetris then...
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Na Bro BF3 is were its At Now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!   AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AA2 AINT DEAD YET!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next