Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

how did you find out about AA

Go down 
+4
^Red-;-
Original
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
GuNn3R
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

how did you find out about AA Empty
PostSubject: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

well I originally saw this on ACI forums and thought it would be a cool to see how you guys found out about AA, here is how I found out about it:

One day being home after a deployment I saw a commercial on t.v. late night (you know around the time of the infomercials and girls gone wild ads) that was part of an army recruiting commercial, towards the end of the commercial it started flashing video of the gameplay and saying something along the lines of hop on and download for free and get a feel for the army experience etc etc.. Hopped on my computer downloaded it and stayed up till 5 a.m. playing the damn thing.. hooked ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^STALKER-;-

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 pm

i myself found out from some friends and been hooked since lol.not as an exciting story like gunners but any how thats it.
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 pm

idk my mom and dad found it and showed it to me .... cheers
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

-M]A[S-Jabroni101 wrote:
idk my mom and dad found it and showed it to me .... cheers

yeah i remember i was tripping out when I found out who your mom and father were haha
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm

lol i know its fucking sick all my mom and dad use to play was Crazy Taxi on the gameCube lol
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

I found out by my dad, played it for a year then i played a year later, then i have been playin for atleast 7 years lol.... cant get off this game
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm

I started playing version 1.3 when my buddy who was always into games more then me showed me. Not sure what it was, but I got hooked even though I got schooled constantly until I could get my own computer and a cable connection... and to be honest I feel like I'm back to playing on my parents old 8GB hard drive HP and AOHell lol. I've played off and on since then but just recently got back from afghanistan and have A LOT of time on my hands in the hospital lol, so I figured I'd start playing again. I miss the old days when AA was the FPS to play... AA3 just isn't for me, besides the fact that my laptop won't even run it or MoH & CoD... I just don't like it. The feel, the look... dunno, it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm

oh fuck aa3 lol.. all it did was split the community.. yeah i hear you though bro. well for us AA2 will always be the game to play although we all play some other games too Laughing

I did try COD and the only way I play MOH is on ps3 ... Primarily a PC gamer though

Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

wth is retired staff jabroni
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:30 am

GuNn3R wrote:
oh fuck aa3 lol.. all it did was split the community.. yeah i hear you though bro. well for us AA2 will always be the game to play although we all play some other games too Laughing

I did try COD and the only way I play MOH is on ps3 ... Primarily a PC gamer though

Oh yeah I hear that shit man! As far as PS3, MoH is BA... way better then the CoD series IMO... but again, prefer to play PC games... especially when it comes the FPSers... WAY more control.
Back to top Go down
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
.nuF!

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

For me it was when I first got this laptop so would be around 2007, my brother said try this game and I have been playing since. My brother used to play it back in the AA Recon days.
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 am

GuNn3R wrote:
wth is retired staff jabroni
lol that i dont know it looked cool so i stole it from a ****** site lol
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 am

LOL! nothing beats CoD Smile
ive played that just as long as ive play AA2.8, and lol AA3 was the biggest dissapointment ive ever had to deal with... like gunner said it just totally split the community.
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 am

-M]A[S-BuCk wrote:
ive played that just as long as ive play AA2.8, and lol AA3 was the biggest dissapointment ive ever had to deal with... like gunner said it just totally split the community.

Fuck yall AA3 Rocks The Shit Out Of Most FPS GAmes
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 am

-M]A[S-Jabroni101 wrote:
-M]A[S-BuCk wrote:

Fuck yall AA3 Rocks The Shit Out Of Most FPS GAmes

PFFFFFFFT, AA3 is a POS!
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 am

Bite ME
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 pm

lolz... yup
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I have find the game when I was by neighbour, he was playing the game. I'd tryed once on he's account and in my eyes it was a pretty nice game. Very Happy from the moment of 2006, I can't stop playing America's Army.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:27 pm

LOL, so everone put really got it off someone else
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 am

a few things:

1) AA3 is garbage and anyone that plays it is garbage. Point and case; Jabroni
2) I found out about AA from my cousin when he was on his dial up connection on 1.7 then I got cable and downloaded 1.9 then I started playing comp in 2.3
3) pancakes are good as fuck
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^STALKER-;-

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:01 pm

LOL, pancakes... priceless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you find out about AA   how did you find out about AA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how did you find out about AA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Team -=MAS^ Public Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: