Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

Terrorist Elimination Network

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

Terrorist Elimination Network Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Just thought I'd share this classic vid from the ten clan, most of these guys went on to create the clan gt. Some pretty amazing frags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qakTo7llbE&feature=feedf
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

nice, i noticed a friend of mine that was in [SSDD] jCp.RaF

played with him couple years back wonder if he still playes lol
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I haven't seen RaF in ages. He dropped off with the rest of jCp and started playing WOW with them.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am

LOL, yah i played with raf alot back in like 1.7 i believe, been awhile since played with him
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 am

I used to scrim him a ton. He would always bottomfrag for jCp lol. He thought I hacked for the longest time it was giggles.
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:26 am

RaF has a few vids on youtube also... well atleast one for sure.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Oh really didnt see it lOl
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 pm

thanks for sharing.. I have a seen a few back in the day when people were making them like crazy and posting them up on the AA forums
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 pm

GuNn3R wrote:
thanks for sharing.. I have a seen a few back in the day when people were making them like crazy and posting them up on the AA forums

LOL, imagine AA was back like that...
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm

I imagine FRAPS is still around? Would be cool because soon enough I'll have a comp that can handle running AA and FRAPS.
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Quote :
Comp back then was intense cause there was money in it lol.

the new cyber league is doing the same thing now. Trying to revive it, and it includes AA2
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 pm

LOL zeta
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm

wut?
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

[quote="Zeta35"]
Quote :
Comp back then was intense cause there was money in it lol.

the new cyber league is doing the same thing now. Trying to revive it, and it includes AA2
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Nice pic gunner xD, and yah, if AA2 revives from like 100 players back to like a million i would be happy but would never happen we be lucky to get 5000 back
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 pm

yeah, I might start harping to some of the AA top dogs to put out a 2.8 patch with some new maps.. that should bring some of the attention back.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:36 am

Dont think it will happen bro it's been dead for along time know and only the veterans are left and if any of the older players come back they will just get there asses handed to themm and leave again...:p
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 am

those are some funny numbers buck.

Gunner, you mean CEVO? Cause there's not ganna be any money in this CEVO season. Jonny from iog is setting it up and I might help him get it started. Really teams just need to sign up. As soon as there's ~25 teams the season will start.

Comp will never go back to the level of intensity that it used to be. No one is hardcore scrimming or practicing. No one has incentive to. The old comp players who know all the strats and have practice working as a comp team have all moved on to other games.
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Which is why I despise AA3... it ruined AA2 when IMO its a way better game... damn, I really am bitter about it haha.

I was never at the level of playing in leagues for money, but when I was in mg we were very competetive and near the top in several ladders, and I loved it... but wanted more... I'd love to get to that level that sounds like most of you played at.

As far as clans scrimming... just takes one clan to start putting the word out. Maybe its something we can start doing on the forums?
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 pm

-M]A[S-BuCk wrote:
Dont think it will happen bro it's been dead for along time know and only the veterans are left and if any of the older players come back they will just get there asses handed to themm and leave again...:p

"only the veterans are left" The veterans are gone bud. If any of the old Invite players came back they'd still be well above the skill level of 99% of the game.

-[.Diesel.]- wrote:
Which is why I despise AA3... it ruined AA2 when IMO its a way better game... damn, I really am bitter about it haha.

I was never at the level of playing in leagues for money, but when I was in mg we were very competetive and near the top in several ladders, and I loved it... but wanted more... I'd love to get to that level that sounds like most of you played at.

As far as clans scrimming... just takes one clan to start putting the word out. Maybe its something we can start doing on the forums?

Scrims are impossible in the traditional sense. It used to be you had 2-4 guys on a vent server and someone would be like "yo, lets scrim" Then they'd ask people on x-fire or irc "Ring!" and "scrim 4v4?" and they'd be scrimming another like-skilled team in a few minutes. Most pub teams make you fill out applications to scrim them then they practice the map for a week before they actually play you. What's the fun in that? The scrim is supposed to be the practice.

I tried scrimming recently. We got 7 people and none of us could find an 8th to play and then everyone had to leave. It was disapointing cause it was actually good old comp players back from doing whatever they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Elimination Network   Terrorist Elimination Network Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Elimination Network
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Team -=MAS^ Public Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: