Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

High ping boot...

Go down 
+3
.nuF!
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
-[.Diesel.]-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 am

I played a little bit of Oasis & River Village with you guys earlier tonight... yeah the guy with the rediculously high ping. Embarassed Anyways, enjoyed watching you guys get kick from that boot ass WCS server... even with my shitty laptop and even worse connection I was walking all over them a few nights ago... Anyways, look forward to frag'n some more with you guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^STALKER-;-

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 am

Cool dude i wasnt there but awesome .Nice of you to stop by and say hi.cya around
Back to top Go down
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
.nuF!

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 am

Hey Diesel, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

yo Diesel fun givin u a woopin every now and then lol
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 pm

lmao, dont mind jabroni its just cuz these guys have their hacker Canadian internet!

good games yesterday man and good to see someone else from san diego in game. Stop by anytime you want man and if you ever can get ts3 going the info is on the main page.

oh yeah, stalker you were there, but your ass was probably passed the fuck out on your gaming chair again. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Haha, thanks guys! Yeah honestly this connection sucks and so does my laptop... but I didn't plan on getting back into AA when I first got hurt so I just had my parents bring this lap top down instead of my PC... to be totally honest I don't think it'd matter that much with this internet lol... I had to stay on the other side of the hospital for a few days a couple weeks ago and the internet was pretty damn reliable... I tried to stay in that room but they wouldn't let me. Razz

In about two weeks I'll be home on leave and have a better connection and pc so I'll be able to put up a better fight Cool I do have TS and I got on the server last night(just to get connected) but have no headphones/mic here with me... so unprepared for gaming lol, but hey I still have fun with it. Gonna try to get to the PX to get a headset... even a cheapy will work for now.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

no worries man.. wish you a speedy recovery.. The PX should have a cheapy headset though.
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Hey Diesel!,

Had fun gamin with ya bud... hope to see you in the server some time again.
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Well, got myself a headset... its a Razer. Not exactly a cheapy, but couldn't get to the PX... had to go to Best Buy. Yeah, I over paid... but I wanted a decent headset.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

bro, i do that shit all the time...

I have nothing but razer... Frys always has the best prices for that stuff though.

nice, I know most of the guys will be on, me on the other hand will be on and off the next few since I am studying again for my re-certs (phase 2) Hope to catch you on.
Back to top Go down
Zeta35
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 am

Yo dude, Welcome to the forums. After we got the boot from MCS I went on their TS and got us unbanned. They're a pretty cool group of dudes even if they're mad easy to kill :p
Back to top Go down
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
.nuF!

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 am

Zeta35 wrote:
Yo dude, Welcome to the forums. After we got the boot from MCS I went on their TS and got us unbanned. They're a pretty cool group of dudes even if they're mad easy to kill :p

*WCS and ventrillo Razz
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Haha, WCS were pretty easy to kill lol, and Razor is a good product but like you said it is pretty pricey lol
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah, I played an entire set from one position and never died... finally one guy stumbled across my super secret spot. Razz

Yeah I'm pretty impressed with this headset actually, good sound qaulity and fels pretty sturdy too. The cord is covered rope like sheath and is pretty damn long. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 pm

LOL, its way better then the one i have.... i have like sony dynamic stero's hahahaha
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

-[.Diesel.]- wrote:
Yeah, I played an entire set from one position and never died... finally one guy stumbled across my super secret spot. Razz

Yeah I'm pretty impressed with this headset actually, good sound qaulity and fels pretty sturdy too. The cord is covered rope like sheath and is pretty damn long. Very Happy

Yeah razers are always made of great quality.. I consider them to be investments in the gaming area. Back in my better gaming days my frag rate climbed way up there just off the sound alone..

lmao at your super secret spot.. now stalker definitely has a friend haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High ping boot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: High ping boot...   High ping boot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High ping boot...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Team -=MAS^ Public Topics :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: