Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

happy memorial day weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

happy memorial day weekend Empty
PostSubject: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Gentlemen,

I know there is one day left and I know we are all not from the states, but just wishing you guys a great weekend. For us here in the states its a time for remembering the sacrifices of our fellow brothers in arms the past and present. Tomorrow I will be watching the parade which is dedicated for us who have served in Iraq, but its especially dedicated to the family members who made the ultimate sacrifice.

I pray for all of us in our little squad Smile. So enjoy gentlemen, I toast to us all.

Deffy,

I will say a special prayer for you and your family on this weekend.. Much love brother, remain safe as much as possible. Hooyah airforce Smile

continue to rest in peace brother.. and continue to watch over us Nate.

happy memorial day weekend Nbbruc10

happy memorial day weekend Nate11
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:16 pm

have a grate and safe weekend and i will say a prayer for all the soldiers who have bin deployed and gave there lives to defend there homes and family's. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

PostSubject: Re: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:58 am

Thanks Guns, i will send a prayer to you and your family as well. Hooyah Coast Guard!!!

Last edited by Default on Mon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Coming from a military family, I have always been aware of what this day means...but it has never been as somber, meaningful or acute to me personally as it has since I have been a part of 3/5 and all that we went through, losing 2 close friends while 23 more brothers died during our time in Sangin. That unit and deployment changed us forever and made it so much more profound to me just how much we owe our fallen heroes from every branch and every conflict. I thank them, every one them and their families...for their selflessness and sacrifice. My gratitude is beyond description.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

amen diesel...very well put
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happy memorial day weekend   happy memorial day weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy memorial day weekend
Page 1 of 1