Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Empty
PostSubject: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Fuckin shit I cant wait for this to come out, try watching this without a shit eating grin Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 am

wow like that gave me a boner XD
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

lolz, yeah i had one to
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Its looks badass!!! But i dont think i will be able to talk the wife into letting me get it. Sad too bad its not free like B2K. lol
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 pm

thats a funny point B2K was only Free to some ppl gunn3r had to pay like 20$ XD
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 pm

hahaha to funny

Battlefield
Own more maps, vehicles, and weapons! BF3 Premium is game-changing content for Battlefield 3!
Battlefield 3™️ Premium Launch Trailer Official E3 2012
www.youtube.com
Battlefield 3 Premium members will get all five gaming-changing themed expansion packs combined with two week's early access. You will also receive a host of...
Unlike · · Yesterday ·
You, Guillermo Will Velazquez and 4,188 others like this.
587 shares
50 of 1,295

Eric Cox Where the Hell are the New Close Quarters Map? Early Download for 4 New Maps, or A Chance to Rip people off for $50.00 2 weeks before you get off yur butts and get some Servers up?
43 minutes ago · Like
Patrick Agnew EA fucking sucks!
42 minutes ago · Like
Eric Gradon Hove I am glad I read these comments. Going to use that money for beer and dancing girls instead.
38 minutes ago · Like · 4
Ernesto Ojeda fuck u that u have to pay for it! lol
31 minutes ago · Like
Matt Dodge Really? Post this instead of reply to to why their maps do not work? I'm confused are they really that fucking stupid? I just want to know why. Why does it still not work!?
30 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Nick Vickers Fuck you, DICE. I just snapped my BF3 disc in half. Way to become Call of Duty.
29 minutes ago · Like · 3
Battlefield ‎Matt, we are in fact aware that some PS3 users are experiencing difficulties, and as such are investigating. You can find more info about this here: http://bit.ly/JJVDOP ^JG

BF3 - Close Quarters Content Temporarily Unavailable on PS3
help.ea.com
28 minutes ago · Like
Tyler Woofie Wolfkill not surprised EA is trying to rip more money out of people
26 minutes ago · Like
Leroy Saenz Premium hahaha.... Gtfo $$$$$$$$$ money hungry mofos!!! Last BF game I'll ever buy. This premium crap will prob be bugged for months just like bf3 was.
25 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Dustin Pierce ‎$50 for SO much content. TOO worth it. By the way, I made a server today for Normal Settings and NO spawn kill, kamikaze or frag rounds or team kills. If anyone wants to join its on Xbox live search a server name or add me on Xbox.

Gt: Bobaaganoosh
Server Name: Bobaaganoosh's NORMAL Server!
Austin Barron battlefeild sucks
25 minutes ago · Like
Chad Davis Comments are really looking positive.
Mati Boocheck That is NOT what I even mean. The fact that Karkand owners pay the FULL price of this "PREMIUM" deal that HAS Karkand already. I would be more than happy with a 5-10 $ discount for those who already own it.
25 minutes ago · Like · 1
Ray Taylor I will wait my 2 weeks and pick up the DLC then.
23 minutes ago · Like
Keith Davis ‎*sigh* another money grab. The greed is endless with everyone these days. DICE, you're a bunch of sell outs. What ever happened to just giving us things for the game we paid for? No, you have to continue shoveling us half chewed up BS. We already paid for your damn game, you need NO more money from us.
23 minutes ago · Like
Glard Chia I can totally see this happening in the board room.
"Hey guys, Battlefield 3 wasn't quite popular as we hoped it to be, Call of Duty still beats it by miles! What do we do?"
"We can totally copy their Elite!"
"Yeah! Let's do that! It'll totally make the game more popular!"
23 minutes ago · Like · 1
Mark Stankiewicz Yes I'm upset that I can't play the maps yet, but it will be fixed, and when it is, it will be worth it. Pay to win? Bullshit. You get new weapons, gun skins, maps, game modes, assignments, dog tags, and a discounted rate for all the new DL...See More
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Aspen Friend Opinions everywhere, wow.

Personally, Premium isn't bad deal at all. It actually saves some money because each DLC consists 1,600 MSP which it converts to $20 each. So, if there is Closed Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath and End Game, wo...See More
23 minutes ago · Like
Victor Navarrete Not buying anymore shit. I rather wait for a promotional sale on the DLC.
23 minutes ago · Like
Mark Stankiewicz Noobs
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like
John Woods In all seriousness, this is a terrible idea.
23 minutes ago · Like
Emmanuel Rivera Can anyone say Call of Duty Elite???? Same crap different person...... I just wanna buy the Close quarters.. whenever that comes out. it did say June 2012... which i believe we are in. Correct me if Im wrong.
22 minutes ago · Like
Cameron Cole Little upset I paid $50 to still get dlc AFTER the ps3. If I pay extra money for this I expect there to be no bias for a particular system. It's bs EA.. no excuse for this slap in the face.
22 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Steven Chhan maps and addition contents should be free! love the game, but hate the $$$ greed going on here. it already costs a fortune for a console or a decent PC to run the game! starting to see some COD trends here. starting to i miss BF2...
21 minutes ago · Like
Andras Sz never buying an EA product EVER again... way to go grEAd-bags !
21 minutes ago · Like
Brandon Fayko Fuck you guys. Seriously. Paying for new maps and hell even a mode is one thing but letting people BUY new weapons and vehicles is bullshit.Why are you begging for more money after releasing the ability to buy your way to the top of the game ? Shit you dont even have to pay for servers anymore. Stop being jews and go back to the way of BC2 where we got our maps for free.
21 minutes ago · Like
Luke Ducky Cincotta Why.... why can't we have one FPS game where the community doesn't get screwed up the ass... I swear im just going to design my own a game engine, physics ect then spend a year or two on maps destruction ect. Release it to the public, and o...See More
21 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Тайлер Джеффріс making this game more like COD with this close quaters maps
20 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Royden Mai Bad co. 2 VIP pass 15.00
battlefield 3 premium 49.99
i don't know if it's just me but your killing all the things i love about battle field.First you make it alot more similar to the CoD sires and now your charging me 50 buck for Map packs? that's almost the same price as a new game.This needs to stop.
20 minutes ago · Like
Marc Philip Adams Battlefield is way more strategic than COD, but i like them both. I am a co-op online fan and Battlefield has that option Smile
18 minutes ago · Like
Andrew Leonard BF3/MW3 BF3 BETTER
16 minutes ago · Like · 1
Simon Campbell Dont buy into this BS, who started this trend ? You used to buy a game and that was it, now u buy the first fking part it seems and have to buy all the rest of the game in parts, total BS, dont fall for this crap u sheep!
15 minutes ago · Like
Matt Dodge Investigating it? Really? How about maybe making it work before you release it? You have just now made yourself the laughing stock at this years E3. Do you know that much? Our are you fucking blind to that as well?
14 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Casey Cockayne stick to zombies Smile
11 minutes ago · Like
Stephen JungleMufc Seymore EA is one big upset. I still have permanent problems with FIFA and BF3 has given me problems too. Customer service sucks too, deserved worst company of the year. 10 minutes ago via mobile · Like
John M. Sweigart hmmn I see your recovery is going nicely.
10 minutes ago · Like
Jason Saunders Funny....I posted the official poll for Battlefield's "Are you buying Premium" .....HOURS ago. Not a single freaking vote has been cast since then. It was 67% saying YES! We're BUYING it. ....... So all of you bitching are full of it. Yo...See More

Battlelog / Sign in
battlelog.battlefield.com
Login to see your personal profile, join a platoon, talk about the game you just...See More
10 minutes ago · Like · 1
Kenneth Edwards ‎4,149 likes!
9 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Emmanuel Rivera Remember when games had a lot of content but the graphics weren't that great, but the entertainment was great. Not anymore, your game comes in installments and the experience is a quarter of the way. 3 quarters you have to pay for. Frak this!!!! Im just waiting for the map pack. who cares what weapons and dog tags you get. A kill is a kill with what ever weapon.
8 minutes ago · Like
Sacramento Mentos Tosh guys if it doesnt work then wait for it and u guys say shit like i wont buy this wen every thing is cost money and twice 50.00 is nothing stop bitchin its alot if can afford dont hate on dice they are just doing there job
8 minutes ago · Like
Emmanuel Rivera I would be really upset but I am listening to Art Blakely and the Jazz Messengers.. great stuff.
7 minutes ago · Like
Samuel Tremblay J'adore se genre d'arnake
See Translation
7 minutes ago · Like
Ryan Tahari oh you guys are so hurting EA talking shit bout them i think u really hurt their feelings u actually think they give a damn about wut u say????
4 minutes ago · Like
Wesley Marsh I used to really love this game, until it started digging into my wallet. As stated above, the developers just took away the challenge that goes into getting new gear and weapons. Unforgivably it seems, that Battlefield is yes, becoming mor...See More
about a minute ago · Like
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Yea, you had to have the Limited Edition to get B2K free. lol
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

too funny.. but what the shit, i wish they would give discounts or something out for people that already have certain things. I dont need karkland or whatever the hell it was. The Close quarter one though.. that looks good.
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 am

I was able to get rid of some games i dont play anymore and just spent $1.70 and got Premium. lol
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 am

wow... what the shit lol
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 pm

alright so I just bought my upgrade for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012   BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 close quarter expansion pack June 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Game Talk :: BattleField Series-
Jump to: