Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm

originally saw this on hackhunters..

I just seen this story the other day and is a bit Discouraging..

On January 19th, 2012
If cheating and hacking was not a big enough of a problem in Battlefield 3 already, it turns out that one of the Battlelog moderators was caught hacking in the very same game he’s supposed to moderate.

If it wasn’t bad enough that there was just one more hacker in Battlefield 3, he was also promoted to moderator status by DICE, which gave him all sorts of privileges — e.g. deleting forum posts in Battlelog, according to some reports. The player, who went by the name “MrPropper777″, has since been removed as moderator and his stats have been wiped.

If there ever was an indication of just how big the hacking problem in Battlefield 3 is, this was it. Not only did DICE fail to catch him, they promoted him. Coming across a hacker in Battlefield 3 is now a common thing. Reporting players on Battlelog doesn’t seem to be working, or at least working fast enough. Even a simple glance at the top leaderboards reveals a horde of hackers, cheaters and boosters, and yet, those players have been there for months.

DICE needs to take stronger measures against hacking in Battlefield 3, if it’s even possible at this point. PunkBuster can only do so much, as Battlefield 3 has no built-in anti-cheat system. To make matters worse, when hackers are found, usually only their stats are wiped, while their accounts remain free. They simply go on hacking under a different name.

If DICE can’t catch the obvious hackers who headshot teams across the map and get 200+ kills in a round, how can they ever catch the subtle hackers? The ones who hack just enough so they seem like very good players, and not hackers?

Peace
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

wow its AA allover again
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:35 pm

lol i hope not... Smile
Back to top Go down
-=MAS^STALKER-;-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^STALKER-;-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:12 pm

wow if thats the case .why should i start playing a new game with hackers were im a novice and stand no chance .when i can go play a game AA that has hackers but atleast im a pro in that 1 and stand a chance against hackers.so now i dont know what i want to do when i get my comp.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Compared to the number of people that are playing BF3 and how the majority of them do not stand for hackers, you very rarely if at all see them on. And when you do they dont last very long on there. Ori and I have linked up and game on servers and people that we know from AA etc. AA is just lost now.. Hackers just go on there and take over peoples servers and your very limited. Out of all the posts i have seen from AA so far it has been nothing but frustration.
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:28 pm

You guys need to come back to AA2, honor is back and the authentificafion. Smile
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:03 pm

I think im passed it bro.. I can always think back about the fun times I had on AA2, so sad they just gave up on it. Hell even now, I have to applaud the the effort they put into AA2 bringing it back and what not. There are still many unresolved issues that it does not interest me anymore. It was a great time while it lasted Smile It will never be what it was.

America's Army 2
Player Online: 96
Server Online: 77
Member Online: 96

Battlefield 3
Player Online: 80,525
Server Online: 15,783
Member Online: 0
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 pm

and its the truth.... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 pm

you guys can make it active too by coming back and play it again!! Don't give f*cking up!!!
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Evil or Very Mad gave up along time ago.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 pm

yeah, kind of did..... i never thought i would do that haha..

you should try bf3 man.....pretty sick with all the shit you can do
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 pm

yea BF3 Is so crazy when you think your good someone makes you look bad hahaha thats what i love and you can blow shit up to XD
Back to top Go down
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
.nuF!

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Why exactly should people go back to 2.5 for?

To play Bridge, Pipeline, Hospital, Border Rolling Eyes you might as well just continued playing 2.8.5 to do that.

Funny thing is all those who said "Who needs honor to play AA" were the ones who were crying the most to get their honor back. Shocked Rolling Eyes

Anyways AA was fun but it's time to move on.

PS: Note to GuN or Ori, we need a facepalm smiley. Razz
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:34 pm

GuNn3R wrote:

yeah I play it on ps3.. but i want to try it on pc, But you should sponsor me then a new pc Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

JunK wrote:
GuNn3R wrote:

yeah I play it on ps3.. but i want to try it on pc, But you should sponsor me then a new pc Twisted Evil

lol.. what do u mean sponsor? lol!
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 am

.d!$$z wrote:

PS: Note to GuN or Ori, we need a facepalm smiley. Razz

haha yes brother i will find it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate?   Battlefield 3 hacking problems escalate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1