Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Empty
PostSubject: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm

what a pain in the ass but here is the link and read below:

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3517

as you all know recently AA discontinues auth blablablabla boring details, all you need to know is that everyones honour will now be 15, and there will no longer be MBS (master browser server)

Login Issues
Since aa has discontinued support for AA2, they removed authentication, so at the login screen, just click 'LAN PLAY' (if it says login failed, ignore it, your logged in Smile) and you should get to where you would normally see the servers.

If you haven't saved your password to your user.ini file ("Remember my login" under login screen) Gamespy will nag you haven't logged in. So type your username and password, check "Remember my login" and press login to save your information. Next you will get the message that login failed etc. After this you're able to connect with Gamespy clicking either "Lan play" (as Tuss mentioned) or "Help" to pass the login screen. - Thanks to SASF-Calevey for this info Smile

Server Finding Issues!
You wont see any servers and when you try to obtain or refresh the server list, it will say 'Failed to connect to AA master browser service' or some BS.
what you need to do is:
1: Go to Settings
2: Go to Game
3: Find 'Browser Service'
4. Click the drop box and select 'gamespy' rather than 'MBS'
(NOTE: If you dont have the gamespy option, go to http://www.comrade.gamespy.com to download a program, install that, then restart up AA and you SHOULD have it (not sure about this))

Any more issues please tell me and i'll try to find a solution for you Smile

Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Wow, what a pain in the ass....

I feel a peice of me gone when i heard mbs and other things going down Sad. 8 years man, just gone. Only thing left is to look at your last updated battletracker stuff and thats all you have left Sad and maybe a couple of screenshots.

But LONG LIVE AA and -M]A[S-! Smile <3 you guys drunken Razz
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 pm

yeah bro,

that shit sucks bad... I spent some serious time on it.. but oh well.. we will always remember the good times on it.. Smile hooyah
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I feel you man, i remember the beginning, sitting on my dads lap, owning noobs left and right, but like you said, we will remember the good ol' times and i guess move on to what ever games come forward, as i dont see them coming back. We all had our fun times thats all that matters. Hooyah See you on the battlefeild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 am

hey guys, I just found out also an another solution bringing back AA2 to live, but there is a small issue, we need to bring our asses back to the oldskool and start playing AA2.5 . I have found a very good program to use, and it's very simple to use.

The program is called 25Assist, I can't tell a lot you just,,, just download the program and you will see how simple it is to use. Smile
You can download 25Assist from : http://aa25assist.sourceforge.net/

with 25Assist you can see:
* Serverlist without launching/starting AA
* Download new [MaaP] pack, (AA3 pipeline can then be played on the V2.5)
* Check your tracker & Stats + clanstats
* Change your settings in-game
* Start-up your own server on 2.5

Just download it, and you guys will see how easy it is, hope to see you guys soon in-game @ 2.5 or 2.8.5

Hooah,

Junky
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 pm

hey junk,

good looking out.. thank you. Ive heard of some rolling back to the older version,
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:27 am

Also I spoked up with one of the administrators of AA25.org they told me they have the software and programs to make a new honor system and to make a new battletracker. But it doesn't have sence to pay and to make a program if there are just some few of people online.

So they want to make right now AA2.5 a little more active so they can start making the honor system and the new battletracker. I gonna try right now to contact up a lot of clans, teams and start to tell them this new good shit!!

Hopefully we can bring then AA2 back to action. Smile

BTW; Gunn3r you are a noob on BF3 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 pm

haha pfft whatever junk, you have to start somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm

FUCK AA Its Bin Dead for a long time and we new it was comeing so fuck that BF3 is were its at now!
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 pm

ill be there once i finish up with new years preperations
Back to top Go down
JunK
Registered Guest
Registered Guest
JunK

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:53 am

hey MAS,

they have found out how to get honor back to the version AA 2.5 . They will start today with betatesting and after the weekend, when everything will be fine, we will have our honorback.

Honor will be back, through the Battletracker system. Wink You will have to log-in on 25Assist with your battletracker account, through that, he will make your honor alive and he will, make it working. Smile
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

like the old AA 2.5 Bah that one runs so bad lol im done with that ill stick to BF3 but thx for the INFO Bro.
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm

yeah, roger junk that sounds cool... a very good effort by the gamers and not so much by AA team. They just gave up on the game all together..... its had its time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter   for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for those that still play AA2 issues you may encounter
Page 1 of 1