Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

Team -M]A[S- Is Formed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

Team -M]A[S- Is Formed Empty
PostSubject: Team -M]A[S- Is Formed   Team -M]A[S- Is Formed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Quote :
Team -M]A[S- Is Formed
Hello and welcome to the Team -M]A[S- website. Team -M]A[S- was formed in January 2011. Although the team name is new, the members who make up our squad are not. We were formed up by members who all go back for years gaming it up alongside each other in both league gaming and just pubbing it up on Americas Army and other games.

The Military Assassin Squad was formed after we made a decision to unite and form our own squad free of the dumbness normally associated with clans who tend to over control and over regulate our gaming. Especially from those "realism" clans. No need to take the fun out of gaming. We do however believe in providing a cheat free and fair game play environment. Some of our members have been with anti cheat communities for a very long time and are experienced with a variety of things including Back ground checks.

Our squad recruits by invitation only, so if you are interested, join us on our ts3 server and meet the squad. Feel free to look around the forums!

Its Bin Allmost A year Now That MAS Is Up And Running We Have Destroyed More Clans Then I can Count.

I Miss When We would all be on and had natin to do then gunn3r would say who wants to go destroy a Server lol those were the days lol.
and are Fav server to clear out and destroy was lol ={4fK}= LOL.

We Are By far One Of The Best And One Of The Most Dominit Clans There has Bin In AA.
We Are More THen Clan Mates Now We are A Family Brothers In Arms.
And I Wish To Frag With You Till The Day I Die.

Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

Team -M]A[S- Is Formed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team -M]A[S- Is Formed   Team -M]A[S- Is Formed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 pm

fuckin a brother, FUCKIN A.. cant wait till i get home its onnnnnnnnahhhhh!
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org

Team -M]A[S- Is Formed
Page 1 of 1