Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has changed to -=Lethal Alliance Gaming^. Visit lethalalliancegaming.com and join us on team speak IP lethalgaming.

So I'm taking some networking classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

So I'm taking some networking classes Empty
PostSubject: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:38 am

Well sort of, just dipping my toes into the IT field. This is my first week of a two week course for CompTIA A+ and at the end hopefully we get to take the test. After this we get to do networking, security, and windows 7 classes. The instructor is hoping to get it set-up so we can get as many classes as possible.

BTW these classes are free! Some positives to being a wounded warrior! lol
Back to top Go down
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:41 am

BTW, the instructor has over 6 TB worth of courses, manuals, study guides so if theres anything specific you want let me know. I can get it all for free. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Original
Administrators
Administrators
Original

PostSubject: Re: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 am

coolz grate man
Back to top Go down
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:51 pm

6TB OF INFO!
holy shit,
Good luck BRO~!
Back to top Go down
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators
GuNn3R

PostSubject: Re: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 pm

hells yeah D...
Back to top Go down
http://teammas.org
-[.Diesel.]-
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member
-[.Diesel.]-

PostSubject: Re: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 am

Tommorrow I'm getting a 3TB external and I'm gonna leave it with him. Hes gonna fill it up. He said if someone offered him $25,000 for his drobo he wouldn't even bat an eye at that. So even if I never use most of it atleast I won't have to pay $800 for some of those programs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm taking some networking classes   So I'm taking some networking classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm taking some networking classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Team -=MAS^ Public Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: